Blog Archive

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 31

Classes are continuing to go well, though I will admit I am having some trouble getting motivated. It's hard when every weekend there is surfing and hiking rock-climbing to do. Though technically speaking this can count as research for my collections, so lets just say that! And that's not to say I haven't been working.(just not up to my usual crazy standards.)

Here are some pictures of my illustration practice:





Now for the adventure of the weekend! On Friday me and three friends (Laura, Kamil and Jordan) rented a car and went East for a great surf day.







Sheeeeeeeeep!




The shadow of me and the huge rock I'm standing on.




The waves were huge at the second beach we went to! I didn't go out because I knew I would be pummeled!




Yesterday I went to Henderson with Laura to see Jabin's surf shop and we all hung out and watched a ridiculous New Zealand horror movie about killer sheep, it was pretty awesome!



Now I'm going to head to school to hopefully make some leeway on my collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment