Blog Archive

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 40

Interesting week last week, poor Laura broke her hand surfing. : ( Been trying to keep her spirits up!



This past weekend she and I went to Henderson to hang out with Jabin and I got a bit of surfing in on Saturday. The waves were pretty big so I stayed close to shore and practiced standing up in the white water. On Sunday we had a lazy day and ate good food and cuddled with Hurley.










Last night was Laura and I's turn to make dinner for the flatmates.


My projects are coming along. I made it out to a fabric store and am getting more accustomed to the Shima knitting machine so I am starting to figure out my samples.

Here is my sketchbook so far for my Spring/Summer Activewear collection:

SS Sketchbook


Here is my sketchbook so far for my Autumn/Winter Activewear collection:

AW Sketch Book

This week is a study week for the Art and Design programs so I have no classes and can just focus on my projects so hopefully I will get a lot of work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment