Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

School

Here are a few more photos from the surf weekend:

This is me about to get mauled by Hurley!


Hurley wanted to surf with us so I was helping him stand up so his head wouldn't be under water, such a cutie!


I managed to stand up a few times!




Me and the flatmates have been doing "family dinners" Lucky to live with such a great group of girls!


Here is my work space in the honors lab on the 7th floor of the Art & Design building:


Here are my working mood boards for the two collections I am designing this semester:




The view from the honors lab


Here are some photos from the knit lab on the 6th floor:








A few test swatches that I made as I get to learn the Shima knitting machine:


I will post more progress photos of my projects as the semester goes on. Now headed to my fashion illustration class!

No comments:

Post a Comment